Investigo is partnered with a Media & Entertainment businesses who are up there on the global stage as one of the worlds best TV & Film production businesses. With global headquarters in the USA and European HQ in London, the company have a fantastic working culture (flexibility is at the heart of what they do) and are looking for an experienced finance professional to join on an initial 6 month role.
A newly created team, the role will report into the Finance Director and have 1 direct report (which you will help recruit). In the position you'll be working closely with the Data, Marketing and Customer success teams to assess the customer base, churn and the effects of various promotions.
- Prepare Financial Plan & scenario based modelling for any upcoming marketing campaigns
- Analyse retention and churn on the subscription customer base
- Work closely with department heads of Marketing and Data
- Manage 1 Direct report - work closely in handling large sets of data
- Qualified accountant
- Previous experience working with large data sets and manipulating with Excel is a must
- Able to work autonomously while managing 1 report
Please note: This role will be on an interim day rate basis paying £400-500 depending on experience (inside IR35)
If you are soon to be finishing a contract role or are immediately available then Invetigo would like to hear from you! Please share an updated CV with firstname.lastname@example.org