A successful hospitality client is currently looking for a Senior Financial Accountant to join the team on an interim basis, with the view to go temp to perm if that is something you would consider.
- Preparation and review of the Group's Annual Report, including analysis of income statement and balance sheet items
- Ownership of complex high-level projects, including large-scale accounting under IFRS 16 and partnering with operations teams
- Development and maintenance of financial processes and policies with robust controls to enable accurate and timely reporting
- Analysis and challenge to divisional financial submissions
- Supervision of key reporting projects
- Liaison with auditors and tax advisors, supporting an effectively project-managed audit
- Management and support to monthly close and review processes
This is an ideal role for someone 2-5 years PQE with strong reporting experience.