Investigo is partnered with a well known Publishing who are looking for an interim senior financial accountant to join the team on an initial 9 month contract with the potential to extend. Ideally they are looking for a technical accountant with strong technical accounting experience that is looking to get involved in more of a project based role to support the Group Financial Reporting Manager. This is a newly created position to assist the broader team but also to work on M&A project, ideally they are looking for someone to start within 1 month.
- Be a key point of contact for the group reporting teams in M&A Activity including liaising with shareholders, JV parties and Advisors.
- Assist with drafting technical accounting papers
- Assist with the delivery of finance systems projects including consolidation and statutory reporting
- Ensuring effective control is being maintained for all reporting processes
- Partnering with the Group Reporting Team to ensure the timely delivery of the month end and semi- annual reporting.
- Support to monthly close and BAU accounting processes
This role is perfect for someone that has previous group financial accounting experience, that has worked with multiple entities and assisted with some M&A activity. Ideally you will be ACA qualified with a minimum of 3 years PQE and have worked within a similar industry. If this sounds like a role for you please APPLY NOW and email email@example.com