Investigo are exclusively partnering a Global brand, to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst to support both finance and operations.
This is a critical role within the FP&A department in terms of delivering the key forecasting cycles, as well as capital expenditure and Working capital analysis. The individual needs to be very well organized and able to handle a multitude of different requests during time constrained periods, whilst maintaining a strong sense of the overall significance of each.
- Produce and review the financial statements for the EMEA Division - Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow. Ensure all aspects of the consolidation processes are completed in line with published timelines. Liaise with Finance and non-Finance teams across EMEA to understand and challenge forecast inputs, and provide direction on requirements as appropriate. Communicate with Corporate staff in the US to facilitate consolidation on a global basis. Ensure compliance with accounting requirements, and maintain detailed documentation in support of each planning cycle.
- Co-ordinate the capital approval process across EMEA, providing financial review with operational teams and guidance on draft submissions, and coordinating periodic reporting on spend and approvals.
- Responsible for all Working Capitals schedules for the EMEA division. Challenge financial inputs and provide monthly explanation of change of the actual result to the latest forecast.
- Qualified Accountant, CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Strong experience in FP&A/Commercial Finance
- Ability to influence both finance and non-finance teams
- Strong attention to detail and used to working in a larger complex organisation
- Systems skills including Excel and SAP would be a strong advantage.