Senior FP&A Analyst
Leading Restaurant Brand
£60,000 - £65,000 + 10% Bonus & Great Benefits
Hybrid Working (3 days typically in the office)
South West London
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Lead the roll out of the new planning cycle, to a more continuous approach.
- Preparing Standard Templates for the global markets to complete and providing relevant training to submit.
- Reviewing market submissions and providing
- Responsible for preparing the Group Board presentation packs, working with the CFO and Senior FP&A Manager.
- Ensuring professional and consistent communication visualizations to aid the ease of understanding and improved story-telling.
Planning and Forecasting Tool
- Working collaboratively with Data Specialist to ensure continuous efficiency upgrades to the data collection processes.
- Leveraging any new developments released by the software.
- Co-managing with the Data Specialist any development works undertaken, ensuring brief is delivered and budget adhered to.
- Support on the rollout of the ESG reporting
- Ad Hoc Analysis
- Managing the Group Graduate Finance Analyst in the FP&A team in conjunction with the Group FP&A Reporting Analyst.
- Commitment to your personal growth which matches our commitment to your development.
- There are plenty of areas you may want to get involved in and we will support this.
- Some examples may include corporate governance, risk and internal audit.
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- You can interpret business performance and balances, to identify anomalies, trends and business reasons for change.
- Attention to detail and data analytical skills.