Senior FP&A Manager
Based Remotely (potential requirement in Hatfield)
3 month interim - £400 a day (inside IR35)
Investigo are partnering with this leading FTSE listed consumer business who are seeking an Interim FP&A Manager to provide support within the FP&A team.
Managing a small FP&A team, you will be responsible for coordinating and managing the forecasting, budget and strategic planning for the group.
You will work with a number of stakeholders across the business providing detailed financial information.
- Manage weekly reporting, including dashboards and KPIs: deliver consistent, timely, accurate, high quality and insightful information
- Manage preparation of periodic reporting that provide high quality operational and financial metrics to both the Board and leadership team
- Establish good working relationship with Commercial Finance, work closely with them to understand, review and challenge variances and present them in a meaningful way
- Develop a detailed understanding of the operational drivers to highlight areas requiring course correction, identify on-going opportunities and risks
- Continually identify and implement improvements to business & financial processes and ways of working to increase efficiency and effectiveness
You must be either CIMA/ACCA qualified and have experience working in fast pace multi- site experience.