Are you an experienced Fund Accountant with expertise gained the PE/VC asset class looking for an opportunity with more exposure? If so, this Senior Fund Accounting position, reporting directly to the CFO, could be the opportunity you've been waiting for.
The FS team at Investigo is delighted to be working with one of Europe's largest independent PE investment business for a brand new position in their UK team.
The successful candidate for this role will have experience working with PE or VC funds with a minimum of 2 - 3 years post qualified experience and be excited to work directly with the CFO. Naturally, this role will rely on working under your own initiative, being a critical part of the processes and controls for new funds and ventures.
The role will involve:
- Quarterly reporting - preparing valuations, ensuring portfolio information collected is correct, reviewing TPA accounts, in-depth expenditure analysis
- Stat reporting, being key point of contact for auditors and reviewing IFRS standards
- Ensuring various reports at quarter end are prepared - LP reports, portfolio reports, data and spreadsheets for fund raising, capital account statements for LPs.
- Keeping detailed cashflow reports
- Preparing drawdown calculations independently of administrators
- Preparing distribution calculations independently of administrators
- Preparing carry waterfalls
- Preparing compliance certificates
- Ensuring we comply with our covenants
- Keeping a loan facility tracker and flagging when loans need to be repaid
- Keeping a detailed summary of loan terms and flagging when things expire or when data needs to be sent to the bank
- Supporting CFO in adhoc projects including systems / controls improvements / implementations
- ACA or ACCA qualified with a minimum of 2 years experience
- Experience working in PE or VC funds environment
- Be a self starter, be driven to provide the best quality or work and want to continue your development
- Be a leader in your business - somebody Investors can approach as well as other key stakeholders within the business
- Experience with complex carry waterfalls
- Be a critical thinker
For mroe information, please contact Cheryl Aust at Investigo London.