Investigo are recruiting a Senior Fund Accountant for a Fund administration and accounting services client based in Milton Keynes.
In the position of Senior Fund Accountant Milton Keynes you will manage a team of qualified and part qualified accountants ensuring all clients funds are managed in line with company standards. Other key duties to include:
- To review client deliverable including Quarterly/Annual Financial statements, Drawdowns and Distributions of designated private equity clients.
- To ensure accurate and timely reporting in accordance with client expectations of fund reports including but not limited to capital accounts, investor reports and financial accounts.
- Be responsible for developing a strong team ethic and for developing the culture of the organisation within the Milton Keynes office
- Develop a standardised set of fund accounting procedures to be applied to all clients.
- Be first point of contact for assigned clients and to plan and manage the delivery of services to.
- Assist the HOAAA with the development of the Fund Accounting service offering and bringing on new clients
- Actively remain abreast of the technical development within the funds administration industry
- Develop the use of the Investran and other relevant IT systems
The successful candidate will need to be a Qualified Accountant either ACA/ACCA or CIMA
Previous Private Equity Fund accounting experience
Previous management experience at either supervisor or management level
Ability to communicate effectively with both senior internal/ external stake holders
£65,000 to £70,000 plus full benefits package to include bonus and opportunity to work from home 2-3 days a week