Please read this job description carefully and only apply if you meet ALL criteria!!
Duration: Long-term contract (initial 3 months, will almost definitely extend and/or convert to perm if interested)
Hours: Standard 40-hour workweek (time and a half for any overtime)
A well-known, highly reputable e-commerce company is seeking a freelance Senior Graphic Design generalist to join their creative marketing team.
- Concept and execute designs across digital, social, print, OOH, packaging, events, marketing collateral, promo material, and more.
- Play an integral part in defining, communicating, and scaling the company's story across all channels.
- Collaborate on all aspects of the design process from brainstorm, strategy definition, concept development, and prototyping, to detailed design and implementation.
- Maintain and evolve the company's graphic and brand standards.
- Concept progressive, fun, and interesting creative that captivates and engages both new and existing customers, across mediums.
- Present creative work to stakeholders across the organization and beyond.
- 4 - 7 years of experience in a professional (post-college) graphic design role!
- At least 1 year of experience designing within e-commerce
- Design generalist who is skilled across various digital AND print platforms
- Expert knowledge of typography
- Excels at conceptual thinking
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign; comfortable using Figma
- Clean design portfolio featuring a strong mix of branding, typographic, and self-initiated work across various platforms
- Experienced in performance marketing
Please include portfolio link on resume!