Senior HR Coordinator
£30,000 to £35,000 per annum
After successfully placing a number of roles within this HR Team, we are once again working exclusively with this brilliant Nor-For-Profit client who is looking for a passionate and high-energy Senior HR Coordinator to join their People Services team in Central London.
As a key of the People Services team, you report to the People Services Manager and be the first point of contact for all employees, candidates, and hiring managers, escalating issues where required to the wider team. This is an exciting period of change for the organisation not only due to the amazing work they are doing for the COVID response but there will be great exposure to a range of continuous improvement projects which are being implemented across the HR Function.
- Provide a professional and efficient administrative service from the start to end of the employee lifecycle
- Partner with hiring managers and HR team to provide advice and support throughout the recruitment life cycle from advertising roles through post offer and on-boarding
- Support the HR Advisory team with formal meetings for various Employee Relations cases
- Provide support to the People Services Manager for any day to day requirements or ad-hoc projects
- Proactive administration of all HR processes such as new starters, contract extensions, leavers, references, probation reviews, and accurately updating the HR database in line with guidelines
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, delivery-focused professional with a basic knowledge of good HR practice including recruitment administration. Experience of working within a shared service or large matrix environments would be beneficial. You will be proactive and confident in your approach, have the ability to quickly build rapport and maintain good working relationships. Strong problem solving skills with excellent attention to detail is essential.
*Please note due to the majority of the employees being essential workers at this organisation, the HR team are required in the Central London office 2/3 days per week during COVID.
Due to timescales, candidates will need to be immediately available or on a short notice period (maximum 1 month)
The CV deadline for this role is Thursday 7th January with interviews progressing the week of the 11th January. Please apply or email your CV to Jade Breeds (email@example.com) to prevent missing out on this excellent opportunity.
*Please note we expect high application volumes for this role, only successful candidates will be contacted