Senior HR Project Change Manager (Cultural Change Transformation) - £65,000 - 2 Year FTC
Our client is a leading global environmental & sustainability business. Their newly formed Transformation Office is looking for a Senior HR Project Change Manager to lead their cross functional cultural & behavioural transformation programmes.
- Reporting into the Head of Portfolio, you will be responsible for implementing core elements of cultural change spanning brand, people (behaviours / processes) and customer (experience / reputation) to help deliver strategic goals.
- Work closely with Corporate Affairs, Internal Communications and HR to create and implement a programme roadmap incorporating several workstreams. Have project accountability for financial planning, developing, monitoring, and reporting on project budgets.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have the following experience:
- Experience of implementing people change across transformational change programmes and working across a number of disciplines - brand, comms & engagement, HR, products.
- Good knowledge of Project Management methodology.
- Specific project management qualification or demonstrable experience in various disciplines e.g. Prince2, Agile etc.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills.