Job Role: Senior IT Business Analyst
Location: Warwickshire / West Midlands
Investigo have partnered exclusively with an innovative SME Manufacturing and Production business in the West Midlands who are embarking on an exciting growth journey and as a result, need a seasoned Senior IT Business Analyst to join the team to ensure there is enough support for the business as it grows. As Senior IT Business Analyst, you'll be the first BA to join the technology function and with this in mind, you'll bring the ability and appetite to shape and embed Business Analysis tools and ways of working.
This is an exciting role which will allow the successful candidate to work across a plethora of different projects including but not limited to ERP, CRM, QMS, Data Centre and Site Move projects, as well as working with the PMO and Project Managers on other strategic technology and business transformation initiatives. This role would suit someone who is comfortable working autonomously, but also as part of a small but growing tech function. My client is looking for people with experience in one of the following sectors; Pharmaceuticals FMCG, Medical Device manufacturing, Health product manufacturing or similar related, highly regulated production environments.
- Must have a minimum of 3 - 5 years working on IT Projects, ideally as a Senior or Lead Business Analyst
- Must have experience working on ERP Projects / implementations
- Working with leadership team and users on variety of exciting IT and business change projects
- Requirements analysis and workshop facilitation experience
- Must have manufacturing sector experience
- Experience of documentation of non-functional requirements
- Application of Business Analysis certifications and practical experience to define the role of a business analyst in the organisation and to work with PMO and Project Managers on strategic projects
- Brilliant communication skills and must have own car with driving licence to get on site 2 - 3 days per week (post covid)
- Experience working with development teams to design best-in-class solutions for the business
- Exposure to an array of projects such as ERP, CRM, Infrastructure and strategic projects
- Experience working directly in Healthcare product or medical device manufacturing
Please get in touch with me today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this exciting role.