Senior Java Developer (Full-stack)
Location: Remote with access to hybrid working through office space across the UK if needed
Salary & Benefits: to £80,000 p/a plus a range of benefits inc. excellent healthcare, holidays, pension, and a variety of bespoke benefits that you can tailor
A long term Investigo partner and software house with a global reach are embarking on a 3 year growth plan in the UK to further strengthen their software development teams. This role will join a newly formed team (a UK based remote working team) to build a brand-new platform from the ground up that will innovate the way we interact with each other at events both in person and virtually.
This team will have the opportunity to work with the latest in Java and Spring technology, hosted on AWS to build something truly special - this is a fantastic opportunity to join at the stage where foundations are being laid and your voice will be heard in key decisions that influence both client and user platform engagement. You'll also play a key hands-on, technical role in the evolution and continuing modernisation of several platforms, applications, and customer centric platform that will involve everything from minor enhancements to full-scale application rebuilds to better leverage the tech for customers and make what they do even more accessible to customers. This is a business who is passionate about high quality software development - you'll also have the opportunity to try new ways of working, tech and develop your own personal career through various professional training and development plans.
So, what are we looking for?
- Hands-on technical experience using modern Java Spring Boot technology but also good software development fundamentals;
- Technical experience using the above or a combination of the above technologies;
- Experience working on modern cloud hosted platforms (preference AWS but open to Azure and GCP experience);
- Experience working in an Agile team and environment;
- A willingness to try something and make it work, along with someone who brings new ideas to the table;
- Any experience working on greenfield development would be hugely beneficial.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £80,000 p/a plus a range of benefits inc. holidays, pension, health, and a variety of bespoke benefits that you can tailor to suit you.
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further information feel free to contact me on 07972 132341; I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit you.