Investigo are currently partnered with a nationally operating property business who are looking to hire a controller level candidate to act as a senior lead for their property management program and projects. They will be responsible for the day to day management of the Property Management Accounting Unit. On top of this they will deliver change and transformation of the function by establishing best practice.
The role requires a high level of financial control, coordination and stakeholder management across the business. They will work with the business to determine issues and work on solutions.
- Property cost budgeting
- Customer billing
- Annual reconciliation of customer charges to actual expenditure
- Central point for pan-business property management finance queries
- Build and develop relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Lead as property accounting expert, and developing team under you
- Work with Asset Management to ensure property and service policies are clearly documented, understood and communicated.
- Delivering on change and transformation of the department
- All reporting and governance related to these programmes
- Confirmation of control framework.
- Getting buy in from rest of business
- Qualified Accountant
- Extensive Accounting Experience in a Property Environment
- Qube Horizon and NAV understanding
- Finance projects and change experience
- Cost management and budgeting
- Strong personality with the confidence to challenge senior management
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines