Senior Management Accountant - £60,000-£65,000 - City of London - Financial Services
A global Financial Services institution currently has an opportunity for a Senior Management Accountant to join a high-performing an diverse team.
With a presence in countries across the globe, this role will have a global feel with responsibility for an EMEA function and multiple legal entities. As the impacts and changes in the business landscape take place following Brexit, this role will play a key role in accounting for these shifts with an international view.
- Prepare monthly Management Accounts for several legal entities across EMEA region
- Revenue and regional financial reporting responsibility
- Carry out balance sheet reconciliations and maintain a robust controls environment
- Management of the General Ledger and reconciliation of outstanding balances
- Continuous improvement and enhancement of the reporting function, looking for areas of improved efficiency
- Year-end reporting and working with external audit teams
- Partnering effectively with the wider Finance team as well as Front Office functions, Group etc.
- Management of risk and controls environment, understanding possible risk areas and undertaking annual risk management processes
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with several years PQE, ideally with the Financial Services sector. Given the business-facing responsibility of this role you will be a confident communicator and someone who can build effective working relationships across various functions.
A sound understanding of a risk and controls environment and a close attention to detail is key given the scope and importance of the role.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified Management Accountant to join a business which offers excellent progression within a blue-chip business environment.
Apply now for consideration or get in touch for more information.