We are currently recruiting a Senior Management Accountant/Finance Business Partnering role for a rapidly growing business. The business is at a pivotal time in its development within an exciting industry. The role is to cover a 12-month maternity leave.
The role will work closely with the Finance Director on key aspects of the Finance systems, data and reporting - including management information, forecasting and being the key point of contact for the ERP system. The role will also support the business closely as it develops and therefore the role will broaden and enable the successful candidate to really make it their own.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of the month end reporting process.
- Business partnering with the commercial business units ensuring budgets and controls are in place and communicated.
- Working closely with the Finance Director to develop the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Working closely with the FD to further develop the FP&A processes and procedures.
- Providing analytics and ad hoc reporting for the SLT.
- Managing the financial systems and data in conjunction with the IT team.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with strong management accounting experience coupled with strong system skills, previous system projects/implementations would be desirable. Strong business partnering skills are also essential for the role.