Investigo is currently partnered with a Global FTSE Media Company to recruit an Internal Audit position. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate straight from practice to work within an international remit with loads of career progression. Paying £55,000 with bonus.
- Supports the Audit Managers in delivering internal audit reviews.
- Identifies risks associated with the processes under review.
- Determines financial policies and procedures compliance.
- Identifies internal control weaknesses and makes improvement recommendations.
- Reviews evidence of management action plan implementations.
- Assists in preparation of audit observations for audit management review.
- Assists in preparation of tracking schedules and summary reports related to the internal audit and SOX deficiencies.
- Work with the team on sharing best practice, updating procedures and new methodologies
- ACA, ICAEW, CA qualified 0-2 years PQE
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management within the organisation
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good knowledge of and interest in business processes and systems
- Sound understanding and experience of controls based auditing
If the role sounds like something you would be interested in, then please apply to the job or feel free to email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Any referrals are also welcome.