A FTSE 250 listed company has partnered up with us to find a Senior Pricing Analyst to join their growing team.
You will add analytical assistance to the wholesale category pricing team to help deliver best profitable resolutions for the business. You will take ownership of and lead various initiatives within pricing which will establish the delivery of steady and competitive prices for consumers and colleagues alike.
You will have line-managing duties, and there is a clear path to progression within the role and in the business. You will be supported and given guidance from the management.
- Control and be accountable for analytical projects, and establish and deliver KPIs which support the business in understanding category cost-effectiveness, demand, and consumer attraction.
- Provide insightful analysis which establishes applicable insights to improve business conduct.
- Use your project management skillset to manage deadlines, risks and stakeholders.
- Overcome challenges to build a holistic approach to the strategy of the complete category.
- Provide monthly reports for steering groups that contain easily understandable information for the senior team to drive applicable insights.
- Provide analytical training to advance the abilities of team members who require it
- Challenge present processes and suggest areas of improvement for reporting and analysis. By bettering processes, aspire to shorten the time on data production to make analysis the main focus.
- Support the broader pricing function with the delivery of further business initiatives when needed.
- Educated to Degree level, preferably in Maths/Statistic based discipline
- Demonstrable experience as a pricing analyst
- Ability to influence key stakeholders within pricing teams, and cross functional teams
- Be the subject matter expert of all aspects of pricing
- Ability to handle considerable amount of data from different systems and make it easily understandable
- Awareness of project management
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to create efficient pricing models
- Working to tight deadlines
- Develop and improve processes to manage delivery of reports
- Line-managing experience preferred
- Ability to use own initiative and work in a high-pressure environment
- Advanced Excel, and SQL