Investigo's major customer as part of a large customer experience transformation programme are seeking an experienced Senior project / programme manager to help design, build and implement a new Enterprise Web Platform. The enterprise web platform capability forms part of a wider customer experience transformation. Journey designs, architecture and epics have been completed for the transformation which includes Enterprise web platform. The project is ready to start an agile delivery phase. The successful candidate will work with the EWP global business leader, the French, Global and other group company teams (Germany, UK, US) to plan, design and deliver the EWP capability. This new enterprise platform will be delivered using Agile methods and a DevOps led delivery model.
- Identify and analyse business needs, stakeholders, and linkages to other projects.
- Work with stakeholders to define detailed project scope and plan.
- Manage the implementation of the web presence capability, this includes:
- Understanding and agreeing requirements
- Translating customer journeys and epics into buildable user stories
- Delivering a design that will drive the identified business benefits (including
- increased conversion i.e., more customers completing the on-line journey and the sale of additional value-added products)
- Ensuring that the design is future proof - can be integrated with other platforms and eventually Salesforce
- Planning the design, build and test of the web
- Working with the global transformation teams to understand and comply with standards including integration, testing etc., and forming standards where they don't exist e.g., UI/UX standards
- Ensure that the design is aligned with the global CX design while meeting the needs of the local market (France)
- Proven track record in web delivery - specifically transactional platform migration projects and complex acquisition/conversion funnels
- Experience of Agile project methodology
- Experience of DevOps led delivery models
- Managing cross-programme interactions
- Business Change Management
- Experience of headless CMS implementations - Drupal - is desirable
- Full project lifecycle management
- English as well as either French or German speaking is desirable