The Senior Project Manager is responsible for overseeing the timely, quality delivery of a portfolio or medical communications projects. The Senior Project Manager is also responsible for supporting the Account Director/Senior Account Director in generating revenue from existing accounts and, in some cases, new accounts.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive package
- Close knit collaborative team
- Full medical coverage
- 3 weeks vacation
- Project quality and timeliness of delivery
- Client Communication & Satisfaction
- Planning - Works with account management, project management and scientific team to coordinate resources to ensure appropriate account support and communication.
- Financial - Works with account and project team to ensure the delivery of each project relative to budget, and the overall profitability of the account. This could include the tracking and reconciliation of hours. Is able to independently reconcile projects in a timely manner. Helps to facilitate the reporting of financial records to client on a regular basis.
- Proposal Development Assistance
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in scientific field
- 3+ years experience in Project Management in Medical Education
- Experience with ad boards, speaker training, content development
- Understanding of a variety of therapeutic categories