Overview: The Senior Project Manager (SPM) is responsible for managing comprehensive project scopes and project plans while overseeing the execution of multiple digital projects on behalf of the client(s). He or She may work on multiple complex brands and will provide supervision and guidance to more junior team members.
- Fully remote Senior Project Manager opportunity with an NYC based agency
- Pharmaceutical advertising agency experience required, at least 1 year ideally
- Bachelor's degree with 3 to 5 years of interactive project management experience in an advertising agency or similar environment
- No specific therapeutic area experience required, although the client is primarily Oncology focused
- Salary up to $105,000 w/ discretionary bonus