Leading genome editing company
Senior Quality Assurance Specialist - full-time, permanent
This individual will manage the quality activities at CMOs and CTOs and serve as the Quality Lead for external partnerships. This position will be responsible for managing all activities associated with product disposition and release testing at CMOs and CTOs.
- BS or MS degree in a relevant field.
- 7 years of relevant industry experience in QA within a Pharma or Biotech GMP environment
- Experience with GMP's in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred
- Investigational skills including Root Cause Analysis and Product Impact Assessments
- A solid understanding of applicable regulations and guidelines pertaining to pharmaceutical product development. manufacturing, testing and clinical operations
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contacted with further details.