Leading genome editing company
Senior Research Associate, Cellular Analytical Development - full-time, permanent
- Perform assay development, optimization, qualification and tech transfer of cellular analytical methods
- Collaborate with other groups to generate data to support formulation studies, stability studies, and characterization of drug substance and/or drug product
- Support testing of reference standards, lead stability samples, forced stability samples, toxicology lots, etc.
- BS or MS in a relevant, scientific area plus a minimum of 4-6 years of industry experience
- Experience with aseptic techniques and cell culture, preferably with human cell lines and stem cell differentiation
- Experience with live cell analytical methods including cell counting, flow cytometry, and/or molecular techniques
- Familiarity with GMP operations and tech transfer preferred
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contacted with further details.