Senior Revenue Accountant
Hybrid working (3 days in)
Investigo are currently recruiting for a Revenue Accountant based in Chichester for an exciting rapidly growing leisure company. This person will be a part qualified/qualified accountant and have a strong passion for building and maintaining relationships with key business stakeholders. Reporting into the Revenue Accounting Manager you will be a key part of the success of the business which has bold growth aspirations with future acquisitions of quality assets around the UK.
This role is responsible for accounting for owner-related income (site fees) and deferred revenue income accounting across the business, including caravan sales. It is also responsible for supporting the Revenue Accounting Manager in accounting for holiday related income, mainly hire-fleet revenue, and utility income, as required. The individual will deputise for the Revenue Accounting Manager as necessary.
- Ensure timely/accurate processing of all owner-related revenue transactions at the relevant
- holiday parks. This includes, but is not limited to, site fees, deferred revenue, and sublet
- income and caravan sales.
- Monthly reconciliations of all relevant balance sheet accounts, including Accounts
- receivable, Deferred Revenue, Sublet Creditors, and home sale deposits.
- Work with the IT team to understand the various payment platforms relating to site fee
- income, and caravan sales.
- Support the rollout of new owner revenue-related systems. Play an active role in providing
- input to the project team and in testing the system before roll-out.
- Deputise for the Revenue Accounting Manager as and when required.
- Provide ad hoc revenue-related analysis and support to the wider finance team.
- Support the year end audit process in terms of the provision of information relating to audit
- requests and liaising with the auditors on holiday revenue related requests.
- QBE, Part Qualified or Qualified Accountant
- Experience of revenue accounting would be advantageous.
- Be computer literate.
- Be comfortable working with large volumes of data.
- Be a team player and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of working within a multi-site environment would be advantageous.
- Experience of NetSuite financial reporting package would be advantageous.
If you are interested in the above position please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org