Stealth-mode AAV gene therapy and engineering company
Great Los Angeles, CA area
Senior Scientist, AAV Engineering
This individual will lead ongoing development of AAV engineering platform and vector development for gene therapy programs.
- PhD/MS in a relevant, scientific field
- Technical experience with DNA assembly methods, library design, and assay development - or - Technical experience with biochemistry/molecular biology analysis in primary neuronal cell culture or iPSC-derived neuronal cell culture.
- Experience with high-throughput DNA screens.
DESIRED SKILL SETS:
- Experience with single cell assay platforms, such as ddPCR, 10x, Spatial Transcriptomics, or Mission bio.
- Experience with gene expression modulation.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now to be contacted with further details.