MIT start-up streamlining the engineering of a wide array of human and human-derived cells for use in next generation cell therapies.
Sr. Scientist (Cell Therapy) - full-time, permanent
This individual will aid in the evaluation of various cell types of therapeutic interest including primary immune cells (T-cells, NK cells, etc.) HSCs. The Sr. Research Scientist will perform ex vivo/in vitro cellular assays, particularly through flow cytometry and ELISA.
- PhD in a relevant, scientific field, ideally with some relevant industry experience developing cell therapies or technologies to support cell therapies.
- Extensive experience in human HSC biology, ex vivo cell culture, and both viral as well as non-viral biomolecule delivery, and primary human cell genetic manipulation
- Technical expertise in development of HSCs based cell therapies is a plus
- Gene editing of stem cells (CRISPR, TALENs, etc.)
- Ability to perform CRISPR screens with downstream functional assays
- Experience in multi-parameter flow cytometry, immunological assays, and cell culture
- Functional characterization of differentiated stem cells
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contacted with further details.