LOCATION: New York, NY
SALARY: Competitive basic, uncapped commission, bonuses and incentives
SPECIALIZATION: Recruitment: Life Sciences | Cell & Gene Therapy
Investigo, New York is currently recruiting for a Life Sciences Consultant to head up a 360-business function within the Cell & Gene Therapy arena. This is a great opportunity to develop and grow your own business portfolio while working in a cutting-edge industry.
Investigo is an award-winning, 250 person, $100M GBP business; we were established over 14 years ago in London, with most of our people being in the UK. We won Agency of The Year in 2017 and again, in 2018.
We brought the brand over to the US in April 2018 from the UK and are outgrowing our downtown New York office rapidly. With only just over a year in NYC, we have already built up a strong reputation and a solid proof of concept.
Investigo offers: strong base, up to 40% commission, Long-term Incentive Plan, 25 days of PTO + Christmas shut down, and potentially the opportunity to own and head up one of our specialist teams or divisions.
What we need you to do
- Candidate attraction and relationship building
- Developing new client relationships and maintaining and nurturing previous relationships.
- Develop strategies and work alongside clients when planning growth areas and advising them on best business practice and technique.
- Create detailed research plans and market maps for use on competitor analysis
- Negotiation and complex full cycle deal management
- Meeting clients and candidates face to face
- Develop an intellectual curiosity and a market knowledge to engage your key stakeholders
- Senior stakeholder management and communication.
What we do for you
- Exceptional Earning Potential
- Industry leading commission scheme even at the Associate level
- International and domestic relocation opportunities
- Fast-track Career Progression with high-levels of senior exposure and early responsibility - Associate to Directorship within 5 years;
- An incredibly cohesive and supportive fast-paced working environment;
- Exciting future-proof coverage: Life Sciences, Banking & Finance, Professional services, Technology
What we need from you
- Ideally, 3-6 years recruitment/consulting experience; Life Sciences experience would be beneficial.
- To be a successful consultant, you should be ambitious and entrepreneurial with a strong work ethic.
- You will be able to communicate effectively with a high level of IQ & EQ.
- Relentless levels of determination and tenacity are a prerequisite as this is crucial to grow within a young and ambitious environment.
If this sounds like something of interest and you'd like to learn more, apply on-line now for immediate consideration.