Investigo's major media client based in London is seeking an experienced Senior Technical Project Manager to join an exciting digital transformation programme. You will be responsible for driving and delivering several workstreams across a number of digital products. You will have significant expertise in working to deliver within product teams (Product, Design, Engineering) in a fast-paced, agile environment. You will have creative, media or publishing experience working across multiple International Markets and time zones.
- Support Product Director on all digital workstreams
- Alignment of initiatives with fixed date delivery - aka product feature release
- Create a workstream delivery plan across
- Digital Design & editorial enhancements
- Roadmap and planning across various product initiatives - user registration, commerce, optimising editorial product.
- Manage delivery and release schedule ensuring we meet stakeholder go-to-market plans
- Support the technology development including facilitating budget estimation,
- Manage and report on agile & scrum practices, sprint planning, estimation, velocity management, burn down / burn up planning, QA & data migration & product feature release.
- Facilitate estimation of project timeline and effort with Product, Engineering and Design
- Create and manage documentation and planning communications - Confluence & JIRA
- Support Product, Design and Engineering with stakeholders
- Technical solution design and development
- Build, Test and Acceptance
- Infrastructure delivery
- Technology and business implementation & optimisation
- Benefit realisation (benchmarking / tracking) to project objectives
- Manage end-to-end Technology Project delivery lifecycle and Project delivery meetings/reporting across multiple workstreams and technical functional areas.:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Requires a minimum of 5-7 years minimum project management experience in IT or software field (ideally in the Media Industry)
- Experience with Project Management and Agile Software Development toolsets: JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheets, Windows Suite (MPP, Excel), Google Docs.
- PMI/PMP Certification or Prince 2 qualification
- Successful track record of managing scrum- or Kanban-based agile projects to schedule and budget.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines. Good organisational, planning & time management skills.
- A track record of building, maintaining and managing strong relationships within an international business and across many different stakeholder groups.
- You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills