Our client, a technology innovation specialist is looking to hire a Senior Test Analyst as their 2021 growth continues. Their growth throughout the pandemic has seen the business go from strength to strength and now comes their time to grow the technology team. This business is a market leader for a sector known to everyone in the UK and the next step is to push a significant amount of investment into tech and R&D.
You will lead a small testing team across the software testing spectrum, from rolling your sleeves up and testing leading applications to defining, implementing, and automating test plans, and contributing to the longer-term technical testing vision. Whilst still keeping your eye on tech, you'll also work with the wider business; being involved in systems integrations, client solutions and be seen as the test SME within this core team. Tech across the business has never been more important and with automation being a key part of the wider IT strategy, this is a great time to join this organisation.
Your contribution over the next few years will offer both job satisfaction but the chance to grow your own role and start to take the next step towards either a senior tech or leadership role.
So, what are we looking for?
- The ability to solve complex technical test problems on both web and cloud hosted applications;
- Technically hands-on with skills in both manual and automation testing, SQL and both executing test automation as well as writing automated test scripts from scratch;
- Previous input or creation of test plan and an active contributor to test strategy;
- Experience of working in an Agile environment;
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills, to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- A willingness to try something and make it work, someone who brings new ideas to the table.
Any notable experience testing large scale data heavy application applications (both manual and automation would be hugely beneficial, as having previously let a team whilst being hands-on.
In return you will receive a salary up to £50,000 p/a plus a range of benefits inc. flexible working, great holidays, pension, health, and a variety of benefits that you're able to build around you.