Senior Test Analyst (Data Centre Migration Project) - Contract, Outside IR35
Location & Duration: Remote, with weekly visits (1 day p/w) to Nottingham - to end of 2022
Rate & Engagement: Outside IR35 - to £450 per day
Our industry leading client is looking to engage multiple highly skilled Test Analysts for one of their biggest projects this year, an enterprise scale data centre migration for 0000's of users who utilise their critical software. Working with the Head of Programmes and Head of Testing, you'll work with cross-functional teams within the business (inc. infrastructure, business analysis, project management, etc) to thoroughly test every aspect of a major transition and migration for two critical data centres. We're looking for someone to add real value and take ownership in the short space of time they have to complete this project; this will run until the end of 2022.
What do we need?
- Strong experience testing on large-scale infrastructure/data centre migration projects; VPN, networks, AD, etc
- Experienced at working with stakeholders (both internal and external) to drive outcomes.
- Quality first approach and ideally experience working in regulated sectors.
- Experienced working in a fast-paced Agile business.
- Hands-on end to end testing experience
- Testing principles, testing types, and methodologies
- Functional testing
- Data centre migration
- Active Directory
This is an outside IR35 engagement with a day rate on offer of up to £600 per day. Initial contract duration will run until the end of 2022, the process will be submissions no later than Friday 29th July with interviews to take place immediately - therefore an immediate start is preferred. The successful consultant will ideally be able to travel to their Nottingham HQ 1 day per week for the duration of the contract.
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org