My client a leading FTSE organisation is looking for a Senior Test Analyst to be involved in am implement a new Treasury Management System (TMS.The system that is being implemented is FIS Quantum.
We are looking for an individual to join the project team as a Lead Test Analyst. The individual will report into Head of Business Readiness and Acceptance and provide some additional TMS experience into the existing Finance Systems team around the business acceptance and UAT.
The individual will need to have good experience of working with a TMS and have previously developed and executed test scripts on behalf of the Operational users of the system.
Essential experience required:
- Extensive use of a TMS, ideally FIS Quantum within a testing environment (5 Years)
- Good understanding of the operational workflow across the front and middle office covering credit and derivative trades
- Development and execution of UAT scripts
- Identify exceptions to the agreed test approach, propose alternative solutions and appropriate responses
- Work with the business product owners to understand Target Operating model and test case expected results.
- Ensure proper Test Framework, Test Strategy and Test Plans are in place
- Co-ordinate each test cycle with vendors, product owners and project team
- Ensure SIT and UAT cycles are planned and executed
- Support User Acceptance Testing, Fault monitoring and resolution.
- Support business readiness activities including training and monitoring of issues during the go-live warranty period. This would include reviewing existing processes, ensure all are clearly documented including any amendments required to agreed process flows. When reviewing processes identify possible efficiency improvements, agree and implement changes.
- Work with Project Delivery manager to ensure Treasury team resources are aligned to test and go-live phases.
Additional experience that would be beneficial
- Exposure to front office analysis, risk monitoring and control frameworks
- Working within the asset management function of a life assurer
- Management of privately listed investments