Senior Workday Analyst
Workday Recruit / Recruitment Moduel
£50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus and Benefits
Remote (Office As required)
- Ensuring that Workday and its integration's are available, secure and performing as expected to drive an effective candidate & employee life cycle.
- Ensuring the support teams and broader business (where required) are supported with Workday including providing escalation support to the People Tech Analysts.
- Enabling change by identifying, designing, developing, and deploying solutions through Workday that drive value for the business.
- Deputising for the People Tech Manager where needed incl. growing the capability of the People Tech Analysts with the People Tech manager.
Additional Senior Analyst Key Responsibilities
- Deputising in the absence of the People Tech manager in all aspects of task, team, and individual management.
- Have specialist knowledge in multiple areas of Workday configuration and day to day running of Workday and all future people systems
- Investigate, plan, and implement all system release updates and understand the impacts.
- Proactively review the current configuration within Workday and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Involvement in wider business deliverables that may have a downstream impact to/from Workday to ensure that projects run smoothly, and the day to day running of People systems are never adversely affected.
- Provide a point of escalation for the People Tech Analysts to ensure the smooth day to day running of People systems across the business.
- Support People Tech Analysts with the delivery of business as usual queries, fixes and changes raised through Zendesk within the agreed SLAs.
- Named Support Contact for Workday, Megapay and AMS.
- Full understanding of Security capabilities to enable the creation and maintenance of security groups ensuring adherence to business needs, and provide appropriate solutions within Workday.
- Shared responsibility with Tech for the accuracy and continuous stability of all integrations within Workday.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date catalogue of change requests, training materials for People Tech Analysts and other documentation for future work.
- Escalation of the Workday Inbox and weekly required tasks.
Analyst Key Responsibilities
- Stay up to date and involved with Workday Community to understand how we can evolve, improve and influence Workday in the realisation of additional benefits.
- Plan the configuration, implementation and delivery of evolutionary changes.
- Create and deliver data and analytical requirements as needed.
- Review current data and analytical requirements and propose changes/enhancements that will create efficiencies and increase adoption.
- Ensure People Systems data is kept safe and legal in line with GDPR.
- Analyse, design and implement change requests for People systems based on key stakeholder requirements and end user feedback.
- Support activities from time to time led by the Workday Business Analyst to ensure the business adopts the changes that the team have delivered e.g. communications, training sessions, guides, FAQs etc.
- Ensure that all work is scoped, documented and accurately sized using Jira, to enable future planning and delivery timescales to be shared with key stakeholders.
- Delivery of business as usual queries, fixes and changes raised through Zendesk within the agreed SLAs.
- Supporting the key people activities that occur throughout the year e.g. Salary reviews, Bonus Payments etc.
- Perform data cleansing and audits of Workday when required.
Key Skills/Behaviours Required
- Extensive configuration experience covering Workday integrations, security, reporting, recruiting, core HCM, talent, mass actions, BPs, UK payroll etc.
- Customer focused (internally).
- Methodical in approach.
- Interest in development and growth within People technology products and analytics.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Analytical and precise approach to problem solving.
- Ability to prioritise workload and provide timely follow up and resolution.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle daily planned and unplanned operational activities.
- Awareness of and sensitivity to confidential data, proactively ensuring 'privacy by design' lives through every process and activity.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- An awareness of the people and system impacts of decision making.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in cross-functional teams.