Mid sized financial institution looking to add a Senior Project Manager for their upcoming workday project. The role is responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of Workday solution. The position will work with vendor implementation team as the focal point for all tactical deployment decisions and schedules, serving to ensure that projects execute on time and budget for delivery of Workday HCM solutions of varying complexity and scale.
The Project manager will maintain the primary communication between the Prime and the organisation.
* Should have at least 10+ years in the the HRIT domain.
* Should have at least 3-4 years of experience in Workday and remaining in the HCM solutions
* Nice to have strong experience in any one of the modules (Core HCM, Security, Compensation & Benefits, Recruiting, Talent & Performance and Time Off & Absence)
* Should have experience of handling teams and have experience handling complexities with 1-2 M&A projects
* Should be able to effectively communicate the project progress to all stakeholders
* Should be able to identify, raise and track risks.