Investigo's major client is looking for a Service Delivery Analyst to work as part of the Modern Workplace programme on the Exchange Online, MS Teams Voice and tenant merge projects across EMEA.
The successful person will be required to work with the Modern Workplace Programme team and 3rd party resources to provide solution analysis and migration expertise, providing ongoing oversight and guidance across EMEA.
- Work with Business Change Lead to identify impacts and articulate them to the business/users
- Identify non-standard use cases and work through impact with the project manager and the business
- Produce and maintain data dashboards to aid the migration readiness planning and ongoing tracking
- Build relationships at all levels of the business to enable programme success
- Work with and support key stakeholders including VIP's in adopting changes
- Support and challenge the programme team to ensure the best outcomes for the programme and the business
- Adhere to relevant escalation processes to manage transition risks and issues
- Build good working relations with all areas of Service Delivery and the business as usual IT operations team
Candidate Skill and Experience Requirements
- Adoption, Readiness and Change experience within transformation programmes is essential.
- Interpreting, extracting and analysing information from various types of documentation/systems and manipulating data into user friendly formats using Excel or Power BI.
- Requirements gathering
- Experience of working as part of an enterprise sized programme
- Expert product knowledge of Microsoft 365 and associated products
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Experience in working in a complex and busy organisation with multiple offices spread across the world.