Investigo's major client is seeking an experienced Service Delivery Manager with extensive experience in delivering service improvement in a complex healthcare environment. This is a hands-on role for a customer focussed team player with exceptional stakeholder management skills. The role will have overall responsibility for the IT Service Desk and would oversee service delivery from across the IT department and develop a culture of continuous improvement in service delivery KPIs and customer satisfaction. The Service Delivery Manager will also be responsible for ensuring a joined up service provision.
- Manage the Service Desk team and lead IT service delivery for the organisation.
- Develop a strong working relationship with colleagues, especially in Operations, and with NHS partners' IT service delivery managers.
- Oversee service delivery (matrix management) across all IT services, including Application Management Support and Infrastructure.
- Develop a culture of high quality customer service and continuous improvement and a one team approach to service delivery.
- Ensure issues are owned - in particular, owning the issue when resolution is required from NHS IT or suppliers or other colleagues.
- Regularly seek customer feedback, share this with IT colleagues and act where needed to improve customer service.
- Provide reporting on service delivery to demonstrate continuous improvement to management and to NHS partners.
- Work collaboratively with NHS partner IT service teams to ensure staff in labs on NHS sites have a seamless IT support service.
- Manage NHS Trust Services Agreements for IT to ensure service levels and contractual obligations are met.
- 5+ years of leading IT service delivery in complex healthcare organisations.
- Successful track record of delivering IT service improvement initiatives.
- Significant experience of IT service desk management.
- Managing third party supplier services.
- Effective management of stakeholder relationships at all levels, including executive stakeholders.
- Experience at developing and implementing IT service management policies and procedures.
- Experienced of major incident management.
- Service Delivery to 1,000+ end users