Service Desk Engineer
My client has an exciting opportunity for a number of Service Desk Engineers. This client is a world-class, award-winning Managed IT and Cyber Security Services Company, delivered from our 24/7 UK service centres.
Through a focused growth plan, they have become an established and credible alternative to the 'usual suspect' large Multi £Billion Managed Service Providers and IT Outsourcers in the mid-market and enterprise.
As the Service Desk Engineer you will report into the Service Desk Team Leader and you will handle and resolve desktop/laptop/printer/application issues and basic network/server troubleshooting with administration. You will be required to communicate effectively with the client and manage technical queries in line with standards and customer specific SLA's.
Service Desk Engineer Duties and Responsibilities
- Resolving 1st and 2nd line technical issues over the telephone, via email, or live chat, in a friendly and professional manner.
- Prioritising, progressing and monitoring IT incidents and requests to ensure they are resolved within the agreed timescales
- Working on specific IT projects for customers as directed by the Service Management team
- Any other responsibilities at the line managers discretion
What we are looking for from you
- Prior experience in troubleshooting and supporting the following technologies - Windows 10, Office 365, Exchange 2010+, Active Directory, Windows Server, Enterprise Networking- This is essential
- Familiarity with the following software and technologies - MS Office Suite, Antivirus technologies.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritise own work to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure with competing priorities
- Training and development
- Bonus schemes
- Casual dress policy and breakout facilities with table tennis and gaming
- Complimentary food & drink - unlimited fruit & refreshments, Pizza Fridays, company social events and more