Service Introduction Manager working for a FTSE100 business and one of the most recognised brands in the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an infrastructure and operations area that is going through exciting transformational change. This will provide you the rare opportunity to really be part of building something and being a pivotal element to a key change programme within a FTSE100.
- Ensure seamless Service Delivery transition of critical business services and Products for designated enterprise systems, safely and securely, and with minimal disruption to the business.
- Management of all new services and change programmes entering the Operations and Infrastructure (O&I) function.
- Lead the strategic framework for Service Introduction based on data and industry best practice.
- Deliver management reporting and metrics to measure the effectiveness of Service Introduction. Use of KPI's and reports to provide insight, ensuring success measures are aligned with the O&I mission and objectives
- Embrace emerging technologies and solutions to ensure the Service Introduction experience continually evolves to meet the needs of our customers.
- Deliver the strategy for Service Introduction that includes the policy, roles, responsibilities, standards, frameworks and success criteria
- Review and accept inputs such as service design package, raise requests for change (RFC), check transitional readiness and baseline the configuration as a part of planning and coordination for service and transition
- Plan and coordinate the service introduction, including the production of the service introduction plans, reviewing and coordinating with the release deployment plans
- Be a point of contact for support and advice for the transition process along with monitoring and reporting of the progress made.
- Identify the risks involved in the projects, manage them and keep them under control, ensuring that the chances of failure are minimised.
You will be operating at a senior level of IT leadership, gained in a complex global organisation and have strong experience of working with Managed Service Providers and with Outsourced IT models. You will be able to demonstrate experience of leading a global Service Desk offering delivering change and driving compliance to agree standard processes.