Sharepoint Developer | Development | Intranet | PPPM | Inside IR35 | Remote with some travel to Central London
An exciting opportunity has risen for a Sharepoint Developer to join our team. This is a dynamic role where you will use your technical knowledge and know how to create and build a fully functioning sharepoint site.
My public sector customer, based in central London - is rapidly expanding its technology function due to a large increase in the portfolio team and subsequent programmes.
Working with stakeholders of all levels the Sharepoint Developer is responsible for the creation, administration and after-care of an internal sharepoint site to fully showcase the programmes, financials and status of this departments largest and most critical endeavours.
To be successful
- High level experience in Sharepoint site development is essential
- Stakeholder management skills
- Ability to translate and communicate accurate information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders / users
- Understanding of project/programme performance management processes, practices and MI is desirable.
- Work experience within the Public Sector is desirable