Contract Site Reliability Engineer
Location: Nottingham HQ, open to all types of engagements; fully remote, hybrid or office based
Rate: to £600 per day
An Investigo partner going through a period of exponential growth have a need to engage a Principal/Lead/Senior level Site Reliability Engineer to join the team on an initial 3 month basis.
We're looking for someone who can demonstrate hands-on technical ability and business impact by combining systems and software engineering to solve complex automation and reliability challenges for a range of customers. This is the type of role where you'll 'wear many hats', so having deep technical experience with various cloud providers, containerization technologies, automated deployment frameworks, orchestration frameworks, monitoring, logging, networking, databases, distributed systems/teams, and service-oriented architecture is needed. We're looking for a broadly skilled SRE/DevOps individual who is comfortable operating software in a Linux & Windows based organisation.
- Strong experience in 24/7 high-availability multi-site, multi-vendor cloud-based SaaS environments including application hosting, data networks, security, and information security;
- Extensive working knowledge managing AWS, Azure, Data Centre, and on-prem infrastructure;
- All-round technical knowledge of software development, infrastructure, SaaS architecture, support and IT security;
- Thorough understanding of automation and orchestration principles;
- Experience working with infrastructure and application monitoring tools;
- Experience working with a range of databases in both on-prem and cloud-based environments;
- Experience of working with orchestration, containerisation and pipeline automation scripting and tooling i.e. Docker, Kubernetes, K8, etc.
This is an initial 3 month engagement with a day rate on offer of up to £600 per day; it is highly likely this role will stay with the business for the duration of one of their key programmes of work (scheduled to last 12-15 months).
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to email@example.com