Security Operations Analyst
My Leeds based retail client are hiring for a Security and Operations Analyst to join their expanding security team. The position offers very flexible WFH options.
You'll be working within a team and you'll be responsible for operating the day-to-day activities of the Security Operations Centre including the review of risks and vulnerabilities across the enterprise as we enter an exciting new phase.
- Monitor network and system activity to identify potential threats or other suspicious behaviour, using security analytics to detect potential breaches or identify warnings and escalate as necessary.
- Lead on managing and investigating Information Security incidents.
- Maintain security records and documentation in accordance with Security Operating Procedures.
- Support the Incident Response Manager in developing and delivering information security reporting processes and formats and information security strategy.
- Support in the growth and evolution of all Security Operations Centre
- Work with 3rd party strategic partners to measure security service delivery.
- Experience working in an Azure enterprise using native MS products and tooling.
- Demonstrable experience in security principles, and technologies regarding security operations, threat intelligence, security monitoring and incident response.
- Energetic and experienced information security professional specialising in security operations and incident management.
- You're able to coach others, sharing your knowledge and experience to grow and develop your team mates.
- Adherence to architectural principles, project/program management methodology and a focus on both speed and effectiveness.
- You'll need to be able to manage a heavy workload against challenging timelines.