Software Applications Analyst
Working environment: Hybrid - London
Salary: £55,000 to £65,000
Software Applications Analyst opportunity to work for a leading FTSE 100 property organisation who are currently carrying out industry-leading software modernisation and growth project. They are a data-driven company with a focus on improving and modernising places for people to live, work and visit using continuous smart home data to drive forward both sustainability and environmental impacts, to help their clientele be as energy efficient as possible.
This Software Applications Analyst role will not only see you have a fundamental impact on the business you work for, but it is one of those opportunities to have an impact on the future of data-driven energy consumption in the UK. The role will see you be an integral part of the technology delivery team as they carry out this large software modernisation and growth project. Your responsibilities will be to support the delivery of key projects and Business as Usual change. You will be responsible for building strong relationships with business partners and the relative IT departments for requirements. Having to meet professional obligations through efficient work habits such as meeting deadlines and honouring schedules. You will perform User Acceptance testing (UAT) and BETA presentations.
To be considered for this Software Applications Analyst role:
- Experience as a business analyst or system/business support roles.
- Experience with ticketing systems (ServiceNow, JIRA, Confluence etc.)
- Core Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong Written and Oral Communication
- Agile SDLC methodology experience
- Developing and presenting plans and status
- Being fast-paced and self-motivated
- Working in high-level collaborative environments with multiple stakeholders
This is a permanent position with a salary range circa of £55,000 to £65,000 and benefits of:
- 15% non-contributory pension
- 25% OT Bonus
- Allocation of £3,500 company shares as well as option to buy more
- 4 days of volunteering
- 25 days leave with the ability to buy 5
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Private medical insurance
- Many more benefits.
The organisation are looking to move very quickly with the process and candidates will be considered over the coming weeks.
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org