Software Architect - Contract, Outside IR35, January Start
Location & Duration: Remote, with weekly/bi-monthly visits to Nottingham - 3 months
Rate & Engagement: Outside IR35 - to £700 per day
Our industry leading client is looking to engage a highly skilled and technical Software Architect to join their growing technology team on an initial 3-month contract. Working with the Head of Software Development and CTO, you'll work with cross-functional teams (inc. devs, testers, BAs, POs, etc) as the technical conduit between design and the delivery of a whole host of new features, scoping out the architecture, cost, impact, etc. We're looking for someone to add real value in a short space of time and there's an opportunity for a longer-term engagement with numerous key initiatives about to kick off over the next 3-6 months.
What do we need?
- Strong experience with back-end software engineering and its principles; polymorphism, distributed systems, SOLID, design patterns, etc.
- Hands on experience designing or developing RESTful APIs and architecting applications in .NET or Java.
- Experienced designing and developing Microservice applications and using an API first design methodology.
- Experience designing and building stacks for scalable web applications, with consideration of performance, security, maintainability, and integrations.
- Experienced working in a fast-paced Agile business.
- Any cloud architecture experience or certifications (preferably Azure) would be hugely beneficial.
This is an outside IR35 engagement with a day rate on offer of up to £700 per day. Initial contract duration will be 9 months, the process will be submissions no later than Friday 14th January with interviews to take place immediately - therefore an immediate start is preferred.
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to email@example.com if you need any further information feel free to contact me on 07972 132341; I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit you.