This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful company who are on a mission to improve the world of work, technology and people, building products and services to help solve their customer's people-related challenges now and in the future.
My client designs software to make processes easier, create apps to foster engagement, support companies to get better insights from their data and much more for over 1000 organisations across the UK and Ireland.
- Work with Product Owners to produce time box plans that best reflect the present needs of the business and customers
- Plan release content and schedule
- Ensure that all deliverables from teams meet or exceed requirements for time, cost and quality.
- Ensure that quality, reuse, security, scalability, maintainability, operational costs, user experience, business value and other non-functional characteristics are considered as part of product development
- Attend User Groups and meetings
- Provide leadership and mentoring to cross-functional teams to promote team well being and motivation
- Software delivery and Agile Development
- Focus on delivering value to the customer
- Ability to interpret business requirements and direction, converting these into a prioritised delivery plan
- Team Building, coaching and mentoring
- Systematic and practical attitude to risk and the ability to extract and clearly present these key risks and issues
If you have experience as a Business Analyst in a Software House or similar, then this role could be for you.