My client based in Derby is seeking an experienced Solution architect to join them on a long term contract, this role will be working fully remotely initially. The successful candidate will ensure all enabling IT for the Outsourced service provider solution landscape and respective integrations are impact assessed against both the existing IT landscape and for compliance and alignment with the future Strategic IT application and infrastructure road maps. Complete impact assessments with parallel and emerging IT transition programmes, prevailing IT cyber security and assurance policies and design authority governance (PTSA). Responsible for the creation of IT design documentation.
- Ensure that enabling IT requirements are impact assessed against the existing IT system and network landscape and future strategic IT road Maps. Including capacity and resilience assessments.
- Ensure solution components are compliant with RR design authority, cyber security, information assurance, and data privacy governance.
- Responsible for the validation of all programme IT change request impact assessments and securing approvals at Global IT change boards.
- SPOC / responsible for liaison with Security teams, Outsourced Service Provider (OSP) and Eco System Partners.
- Review and approval of all system integration design and configurations, test strategies and readiness gateways.
- Responsible for the creation and securing approval of any IT Architecture design documentation either directly (PTSA) or through Eco-System Partner / OSP respective change governance.
- Reviewer and approver for assigned feature sets / user stories during Agile Sprint build processes.
- Production or contribution to technical SoW's for Eco-System providers
- Capture and document Risks and Issues / complete mitigation actions in support of architectural or programme governance.
- Provide architecture support for the specification of any Penetration testing activity.
- Work with security, product owners / Eco system partners / OSP to review and secure of new Role Based Access Requests.
- Support to Archiving and Decommission project manager around strategy and solution design as appropriate.
- Solution Architecture, Network Architecture, Agile Framework Development Lifecycle
- Budgeting & cost management, Vendor management, SoW Commercial framework
- IT and Data Policy and design standards governance
- Engagement with Eco-system vendors, OSP and third-party solution / infrastructure providers
- Experience in similar role for Blue Chip, Globally distributed, complex system organisations running GBS.
- Design and configuration of application landscapes, Role Based Access Control, Segregation of Duties Policy, Outsourcing configurations and connectivity, ServiceNow Platform design and configuration.
- Looking for 10 years + experience in role.
- Experience with either working at/ working with consultancies /solution providers
- The candidate will need to have proven Role Based Access Control (RBAC) / Identity Access Management (IAM) experience for this role across their career history. This will also need to be demonstrated within their CV to pinpoint key experience.