Solutions Architect - Azure/DevOps
Location: Remote, with occasional travel to Nottingham (nor more than 1-2 days per month maximum)
Salary & Benefits: to £75,000 p/a plus a range of benefits inc, holidays, great pension, health, dental and a variety of other benefits
Our client is looking for an Architect to join their growing technical function specifically for their award-winning platform. Working with the CXO And senior stakeholders within their customer base, as well as internal Development and Operations team.
This role provides long term, high level architecture, governance, strategy, and planning to ensure consistency between applications and systems with business strategy and security policies. You'll also work hard at bridging the gap and working on the DevOps structure.
What do we need?
- Expertise in the implementation, and maintenance of critical software systems and defining new architectural improvements.
- A previous background in software development or a thorough understanding of either Microsoft 365/Dynamics 365/Power Platform.
- Experience with cloud native architecture and a strong understanding of Private Cloud, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and, as well as Azure.
- Experience of DevSecOps and building a CI/CD pipeline and feedback delivery approach.
- Strong problem solving and technical decision-making skills and experience.
Any knowledge of compliance standards ISO27001/9001, Cyber Essentials, Security and Secure Architecture or IASME would be hugely beneficial.
In return you will receive a salary up to £75,000 p/a plus a range of benefits inc, holidays, great pension, health, dental and a variety of other benefits.
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to Andy.Basham@investigo.co.uk if you need any further information feel free to contact me on 07929033724; I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit you.