Investigo's major client is seeking an experienced Solutions Architect to join an existing team.
- Takes responsibility for the technical integrity of solution designs, ensuring for example that reusable elements are recognised, and that work is not unnecessarily duplicated. Ensures that all changes are managed effectively and contributes to formal reviews and evaluations when projects and programmes end.
- Leads the development of solution architectures in specific business, infrastructure or functional areas. Ensures that appropriate tools and methods are available, understood and employed in architecture development.
- Create, publish and maintain technology roadmaps.
- Responsible for the evaluation of technology changes (existing or emerging) and the potential impacts, threats and opportunities to the organization. Ensure these are aligned to the use of technology strategy.
- Evaluates tenders based on the specification and evaluation criteria.
- Participates in or leads quality reviews of solution architecture components during the design phase.
- Leads formal reviews and evaluations when projects and programmes end. Documents and socialises the lessons learned from the architecture development.
- Architectural design and best practice
- Preparation, review and leading presentation of architectural diagrams and solutions
- Ability to understand complex solution requirements, make suggestions as to potential solutions and work with internal or external developers to provide solution
- Data analysis and data mapping (e.g. gap analysis) between systems/interfaces and files
- Familiarity with data interchange formats such as JSON and XML
- Good understanding of cloud-based web solutions
- Good understanding of REST APIs and integration with SaaS and other solutions
- Understanding of security, resilience and scalability when designing solutions
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Microsoft Azure
- Experience in eCommerce solutions
- Experience in integration with SAP