Investigo's key client is currently looking for an experienced Solution Architect to join an existing team. You will be tasked with assisting in the implementation of a new logistics system, producing end to end architecture solutions, and integrating into several third party and internal systems.
- Take ownership of the technical design of platform architecture.
- Designing architectural solutions that encompass and balance business and technology components with the most appropriate roadmap and implementation plan.
- Realise business outcomes by leveraging architecture & technology.
- Support the physical and logical delivery (implementation) of the design into customers environments whilst engaging with other subject matter experts. Where or when required aid with a 'hands on' technical approach.
- Owning and creating complete Solution Architectures including all associated documentation
Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a Solution Architect in an organisation
- Experience working in Supply chain or logistics.
- Experience implementing, integrating, and supporting enterprise solutions and large operational platforms such as SAP, Success Factors and other third-party systems.
- Experience working and setting up practices for agile architecture practices, including knowledge / qualification on agile and lean architectural frameworks.
- Experience in leading transformational initiatives that are company wide.
- Experience in or knowledge of cloud environments (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS), data environments, SAP and logistics platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of a customer's technology organisation.