Clinical and preclinical stages of development for genomic medicines for serious diseases (gene & cell therapy & genome editing)
Greater San Francisco area
Specialist/Senior Specialist, Quality Control Analytical - full-time, permanent
**Must have cell or gene therapy experience to be considered**
Some assistance available
This individual will perform QC activities associated with the cGMP production and release testing of the company's products. This person will also be responsible for routine analytical chemistry and cell-based assays testing and review, QC SOPs initiation and revision, lab setup and maintenance, QC method validation and transfer activities.
- A minimum BS degree in a relevant, scientific field + 2-5 years of QC working experience in analytical lab settings in the pharma or biologics industry
- Hands-on experience in the in-process product testing and release activities
- Must have hands-on experience with analytical instrumentation such as pH meter, Osmometer, UV spectrophotometer, HPLC, etc.
- Strong hands-on knowledge associate with cell or gene therapy analytical assays (qPCR, ddPCR, flow cytometry, ELISA)
- Technical knowledge in ddPCR, ELISA, flow cytometry assay and some cell-based assays
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contacted with further details.