Biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel medicines to meet needs in oncology and inflammation and autoimmunity.
Sr. Director, Global Preclinical & Clinical QA
The Sr. Director, Global Preclinical & Clinical QA will lead and manage the global Preclinical & Clinical QA organization and provide strategic Quality leadership across the company's pre-clinical, clinical development and pharmacovigilance activities.
This individual will design, implement, and maintain QA and compliance programs in the area of GLP, GCP and GVP. The Senior Director is a member of the Quality Leadership Team and promotes Quality, GxP awareness and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree in scientific/life sciences or related field required, higher degree preferred.
- Minimum 15 years in Quality Assurance in a Pharmaceutical environment, with at least 7 years in leadership Pre-Clinical/Clinical QA and Global roles, international experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of US, EU, ICH Regulations, Guidelines and requirements. Knowledge of GCP/GLP/GVP requirements.
- Proven success leading and managing a team
- Ability to travel domestically and globally as needed
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now to be contacted with further details.