Clinical-stage Biopharma/Gene Therapy company focusing on rare and serious diseases.
Greater Boston, MA area
Sr. Research Associate, Bioanalytical
Full time, permanent
The Sr. Research Associate, Bioanalytical will be responsible for the development of qualified cell-based bioanalytical assays and immunoassay sample analysis to measure the immune response in various animal models to a variety of antigens. Other responsibilities include:
- Design, troubleshoot and implement assays across various technical platforms.
- Contributes to the writing of documentation including protocols, reports and publications
- BS in a relevant, scientific field plus 6-10 years of experience or a MS with 5 years of experience
- Expertise in developing and performing cell-based assays including neutralizing antibody assays is required
- Experience in performing immunoassays including anti-drug antibody assays highly desirable
- Experience in bioanalytical method development is required
- Involvement in a high-throughput environment desirable
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contacted with further details